Re: CULT: variegated foliage

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: variegated foliage
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:56:10 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2003 7:30:54 PM Central Standard Time, vgbro@peoplepc.com writes:

Let's see if Bill & Dave an open this.  Just for the record the last pix was
a .jpg as this one is.  Don't know why the last one gave problems.

Sorry, Vernon I still could not open the file. I tried downloading to a picture file and to a document file. I attempted opening it with winzip and some other techniques to no avail.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor