RE: CULT:verigated foliage

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] CULT:verigated foliage
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:38:51 -0600

Yes Margie, that last pix was of Quite the Same an Ensminger intro with pbf and variegated foliage.  Much prettier in person than in that pix.

For the record, what I did to fix the problem for Vern and I both was change us from mail format of Microsoft outlook rich text to plain text and voila, they work

Thanks all for your patience!

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens