Re: CULT: Quite the Same

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Quite the Same
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:43:47 -0800

Dana Brown wrote:

> Ok folks, I know some of you are really tired of this but I am really
> trying
> to fix this problem.  Please delete is you are tired of seeing this.

This time the picture came thru. The only thing in the other email from
both you and Vern was the mail data in the winmail.dat file that is used
by Microsoft mail to format the email (I think)

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: