[PHOTO] Re: CULY:verigated foliage | Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:42:15" />

[PHOTO] Re: CULY:verigated foliage

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULY:verigated foliage
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:42:06 -0700

Got it this time as a jpg.   Nice.  My I. pallidas are putting on more
robust growth this year than they usually do, and the "yellow" variegated
one is the brightest yellow I've ever seen on it.  The "white" variegated
has stripes almost as yellow as the "yellow" usually has.

Sorry about the lag time for these replies, the server is holding back the
e-mail a bit, so it's a slow flow.

                    "Vernon G.
                    Brown"               To:     "irisphotos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
 .                  <vgbro@peoplep       cc:
                    c.com>               Subject:     [iris-photos] CULY:verigated foliage
                    03/27/03 09:02
                    Please respond
                    to iris-photos

We try and try and try and oh my

Vernon G. Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. (See
attached file: ver-fol.jpg.jpg)