RE: Star Of Wonder

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Star Of Wonder
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 09:25:04 -0800

Joe Ghio sells PCI seed $3 for a package (about 25 seeds if I remember correctly). My PCIs just started blooming so I could pollinate and sell you the seed from "Valley" tolerant cultivars. Hybridize with any survivors. This is the technique that John Weiler used to get Valley tolerant cultivars. Valley is the central valley of California.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762