Re: Some PCI seedlings bloomed in Spring 2002 Australia

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Some PCI seedlings bloomed in Spring 2002 Australia
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" irisgirl@attbi.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:41:21 -0800

Jan, what kind of seeds were they, i.e., who was the donor. They are all
beautiful but I believe the the 2 dark ones are especially nice, in that one
does not see them that good looking as well. The one with the greatest
contrast is very special. I would encourage you to develop that line even
more. I don't think I have seen anything like that on the market. Do you
have more photos of that one. I would like to see it in its full height and
from different angles. If it really is as good as it looks you should send
it to someone who can grow and show it off to judges. I believe they would
be impressed. I certainly would be. Congratulations.

Francesca (in California)