[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris ruthenica 'red form' | Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:01:35" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris ruthenica 'red form'

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris ruthenica 'red form'
  • From: Kenneth Walker kenww@pacbell.net
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:57:58 -0800

I. ruthenica 'red form' bloomed very nicely for me
this year. For some reaon it is the only form of I. ruthenica
that grows for me. I have some from a couple other sources
and they sit there with a bit of green looking like they want
to put forth leaves, but do little or nothing. Some still have
life after spending last year nearly dormant.

This iris is very small and is best in a planter where you can
view it up close.

Ken Walker
Concord, CA USA
USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14