[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris atropurpurea | Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:57:00" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris atropurpurea

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris atropurpurea
  • From: fietz@em.uni-frankfurt.de
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:56:37 +0200

This is Iris atropurpurea, an Oncocyclus species from the Eastern Mediterranian
coast. I found them near the city of Netanya in Israel earlier this month.
There were a number of color varieties, some of which are on these photos and
in the next posts.

Enjoy!

Thomas.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM