Re: unlabeled African irid

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unlabeled African irid
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:24:56 -0700

Major shot in the dark here, but years ago Sean Hogan and I collected some
Irids in Argentina, and some looked a bit like that.  I didn't keep mine,
but he may have planted them out at Berkeley, as he worked there at the
time???????   I think ours were more delicate looking though (again????),
and I never tried to identify them.

Dave

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM