[PHOTO] Pink Champagne | Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:50:30" />

[PHOTO] Pink Champagne

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Pink Champagne
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:49:20 -0700

All the stories of freezes and winter snows make me appreciate the beautiful spring we have been having here in the Valley of the Sun.  Today was the hottest yet at 89 degrees F. and we are promised another cool down later this week.  I try not to think of the 100 + degree temperatures that will soon arrive.

Here is the clump of Pink Champagne blooming now in my guest garden.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image