Re: TB: Light Fantastic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Light Fantastic
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:29:56 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2004 12:40:29 PM Central Standard Time, wildbill@techie.com writes:

Thanks Neil, that really good description is the next best thing to a photo.

A friend sent me the following input concerning experience with LIGHT FANTASTIC.

"LIGHT FANTASTIC looked like somebody took the scissors to it and cut off
half of the horizontally flaring falls.  I dug it up after it consistently showed the
weird falls."

Based on the above respected and appreciated comment along with Opal's comment "The buds appear to have been cut with pinking shears" it would seem to have more merit persued in a novelty catagory than any other way. Maybe with Fred Kerr's NEW PERSPECTIVE.

Smiles from the never cornered thinkin' market,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links