Notify about using the e-mail account.

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Notify about using the e-mail account.
  • From: h.clem@verizon.net
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:44:46 -0600

Dear user of e-mail server  "Yahoogroups.com",

Our  main mailing server  will be temporary unavaible for next two  days,
to continue receiving mail in these days you have  to configure our free
auto-forwarding  service.

Advanced details can be found in attached file.

The  Management,
     The Yahoogroups.com  team                    http://www.yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Links