ADMIN:Alert:Notify you about your e-mail account utilization.

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN:Alert:Notify you about your e-mail account utilization.
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:30:11 -0800

Simply reading this message and its improper grammar should alert you
all to the fact that it is a VIRUS generated message (aside from the
fact it makes no sense). Pay no attention to these kinds of messages.
Just delete them.

I did not send the message, my address was spoofed on the message. If
you think it sounds like something I would write, I need to go back to
6th grade English class.

As always, Please DO NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES LIKE THIS ON THE LIST.
Send them to me privately, as well as any other questions or
commentsyou have.

Chris tells me that he sets filters to catch some of the more common
subject lines (once he recognizes them) so that the list doesn't get
flooded.

Thx

John
On Mar 3, 2004, at 9:10 AM, jijones@usjoneses.com wrote:

>  Your e-mail account will  be disabled  because of improper using in
> next
>  three days, if  you  are still  wishing to use it, please, resign your
>  account information.

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA