RE: CULT: non-performers

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] CULT: non-performers
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:28:30 -0700

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Griffin Crump [mailto:jgcrump@erols.com]
Sent:
Thursday, March 04, 2004 12:58 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

EEE-yuk!  The central fan on both SOCIAL GRACES and GOOD DAY OREGON rotted over the winter, among several acquired and planted in September.

My SOCIAL GRACES rotted away last summer after producing a ‘to die for’ blossom.  I’ve been afraid to try GOOD DAY OREGON.  Equally beautiful from the same place, LOOKING FOR LOVE is doing well.  POEM OF ESCTASY seems to be regressing.  If it makes it through the summer, I’ll plant some of it in a better place.

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN does well from Ontario to Arizona.  What a great iris!  Let’s all hybridize with it.

The temperature outside will struggle to make the low 50s today.  A week from today its predicted to be 89 degrees.  That’s Arizona, out of winter into summer and vice versa.

Francelle Edwards   Glendale, AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links