Re: Fw: SDB seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Fw: SDB seedling
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:18:45 -0000

I had posted  a reply back when this was first posted but it got lost
in cyberspace.
Ruby Eruption reblooms consistently for me in july (first bloom late
May here in zone 4) but only in areas with lots of moisture.
RE has produced a number of exceptional seedlings for me. One rather
exceptional one is a black and white broken colour SDB.
This one is black with random whte streaks on Falls and a white spray
pattern arounfd white beard.

Chuck Chapman
--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Well I sent this yesterday and it hasn't shown up yet so  i will
resend the
> two pictures.
> Mike

March.
> > Looks like somebody took their thumb and wiped of the stripes at
the end
> of
> > the falls.  kind of different.  really nice and wide falls that
overlap
> each
> > other.  SDB 3 and 4 buds.
> > Ruby Eruption X (Madeline x Auroralita)