Re: ID help please Grape Jelly?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ID help please Grape Jelly?
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:30:59 -0500

Grape Jelly - TB 34" L. S. medium fuchsia purple, darker edge; style arms fuchsia purple, edged butter gold; F. medium fuchsia purple, darker edge, blue haze near beard; beards sienna, violet blue at end, orange in throat; ruffled, lightly laced.
Can't see the style arms, but don't see any sienna on the beard.
Judy Hunt