TB: White Fringe seeking photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: White Fringe seeking photos
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:21:31 EST

In January, Juri posted a photo of WHITE FRINGE (Rudolph 85). Since that time I've not been able to get that photo out of my mind.

Are there any other garden photos of this cultivar hiding in the files of people on this list? Anyone with experience growing it?
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links