Re: A Newbie Says Hi !

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A Newbie Says Hi !
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:48:06 -0500

Welcome, John!  Your history is delightful and full of adventure.  I am glad you made it safely home and got into raising flowers.  You will see some wonderful photographs of irises on this list.  Since you were a professional photographer, you will appreciate some of the amazing photos that are posted and also, if you check the archives as Margie suggested, you can find some great tips for digital photography.  Everyone on the list is very generous in sharing their experiences with learning to shoot digital.  I have certainly learned a lot!  Glad to have you aboard.
Just scanned them and when I finish my e-mail will spend quite some time there.
Thanks for the welcome
The Old Coot

Yahoo! Groups Links