Re: COMP: Sources of photos?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] COMP: Sources of photos?
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:02:27 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2004 12:51:09 PM Central Standard Time, whozher@mintel.net writes:
I'm looking for sources of introduced MTB photos for use in my pictorial records of seedlings and parents/ grandparents.  Any suggestions out there?
thanks,

Chuck Bunnell

Chuck, there are quite a few pics on the Median Iris Society website  http://www.medianiris.com/ in the MTB awards and we personally have many MTB pics that we would be happy to send you if you let us know off line which ones you are looking for.

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5