Re: PHOTO: IRIS in bloom yeterday

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: IRIS in bloom yeterday
  • From: "Linda Weaselhead" <rolling@ronan.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:38:49 -0700

Are these about 6-8 inches high?  I was visiting my mother in Seattle and she had several clumps of these in her yard.  Of course I brought some home to Montana with me.  For now they are in a large container as I have fields on all sides and mice by the 100s.  So far they leave the daffodils and bearded iris alone but eat all the other bulbs I have tried,
Linda W