RE:RE: IPHOTO: IRIS in bloom testerday

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:RE: IPHOTO: IRIS in bloom testerday
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:49:46 EST

       This particular variety is a bit smaller.  It's I. reticulata var. 'Harmony' and is 4"-5" tall.
The rosy purple reticulata in the other posting I did today grows to about 6".  We are zone 5 like Seattle, but colder winters and hotter, drier summers. Can't give you any advice at to whether mice like them or not.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links