RE: Re:inexpensive iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re:inexpensive iris
  • From: Iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:54:25 -0800

Hi Neil......I will tell you that I did email Karl off list with some advice to order small if he had not ordered from them before......and I also gave him names of some wonderful quality growers.......BUT I should tell you in fairness to Wilds.....I do know that they grew their own daylilies years ago......they had wonderful stuff!!!........they had been in business over 100 years if I remember right........I still have some of their catalogs and daylilies and this was over 20 years ago!!!!!!.........so I am just being fair.....when someone make a statement like that about someone to such a large group it can be very damaging to the grower.......I must admit I know nothing about them now or what in the way they sell of iris quality............Thank-you!!!...........Bonnie in warm Ca.