Re:inexpensive iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:inexpensive iris
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:28:20 -0500

I have their catalog and I have never ordered from them. The picture of Celebration Song is totally wrong. The recommend fall planting and ship iris in August, September and early October.
Checked several catalogs of real iris growers and their prices were all cheaper.
Not getting an order from me!!!
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor