Re: Re:inexpensive iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:inexpensive iris
  • From: "Will Warner" <wildbill@techie.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:08:32 -0600

Neil, Gilbert H. Wild is local for me, about 40mi away.  I've had family do business with them on numerous occasions.  I gave them a call this evening to inquire if they raise or just distribute.  I knew they grow alot of iris, but wanted to make sure.  They told me they grow almost everything they sell, in regards to iris, daylilies, and peonies.  They said they do have contracts to buy extra's if  and when they sell out of  a certain variety.  That would be the only case in which they distribute.  They farm nearly 500 acres near  Sarcoxie, Mo.  Hope this eliminates some confusion. Thanks..Will Warner

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

Yahoo! Groups Links