Re: Re: Re:inexpensive iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Re:inexpensive iris
  • From: "Will Warner" <wildbill@techie.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:40:31 -0600

As far as inexpensive iris go, I'd recommend suttons "sunset" Cv's  for a couple bucks, they send great starts.  While not recent introductions, there are quite a few RE and SA's.  As far as quality and price, I haven't found anything better than those, especially for someone just getting into iris.

  Neil,  the "Wilds" might just need to be asked to advertise; here's there number:  888-449-4537, anybody can request a free catalog through that number too.  They were really friendly when I called them earlier today.  Will.