wild & son irises

  • Subject: [iris-photos] wild & son irises
  • From: kpb9012@wmconnect.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:31:03 EST

Wow that is all I can say. I never thought I hear so much about wild but all I like to say
is they have 32 irises for $64 that is $2 per iris and I think that is inexpensive. I have never ordered any iris from them and du not now the quality of the irises but I will find out. I will report back wen I receive my order witch also includes 18 peonies. They
have daylillys&hostas as well. I placed orders with schreiners,cooley;s,keppel,
superstition and holly lane gardens just to mention a few; at least I will have some comparison as far as quality goes.

Yahoo! Groups Links