re TB: Pond Lily

  • Subject: [iris-photos] re TB: Pond Lily
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:31:14 -0600

The best Pond Lily picture ever didn't make it to the archives.  I
think we need you to post it again.

I've thought to myself several times that Bill's shots were the best
for many cultivars I've seen.  If I had any new seedlings, I'd be
sure to send my best ones to Bill to test for me, having a terrific
photographer posting shots of your seedlings has to be a good plan,

Some days I wonder if I got the same camera if I'd be happier with
my shots, but then I remember there's more to it than just the
camera.  Then again, maybe its that Southern sun that lights them up
so well.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where we finally has crocuses peeking through all those leaves I
still need to clean up.

Stop baby sea turtles from being crushed!

Yahoo! Groups Links