RE: TB: Germanica?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Germanica?
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:04:10 -0800

When someone answers Will question about "Germanic" will they also explain
exactly what is a "Germanica". I had a commercial customer call this past
week about "Germanica blue" and "Germanica white". Thanks in advance.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762