Re: Re: TB: Germanica? Purple

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Germanica? Purple
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:16:27 -0600

> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Germanica? Purple

That's really interesting Bill, that is a different unknown Iris that I have.

Was Germanica not a wild collected species?  The iris I was inquiring
about blooms much earlier than the one you just posted.  It blooms with
the IB's.  The stems are fairly thin and have no more than 6-7 blooms.
thanks for all the info everybody....Will

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511