Re: re: historic iris-yellow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re: historic iris-yellow
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:28:00 -0600

Hi Dave, That is a very close match and it's possible that is the one. Mine does not have purple based foliage either so we are probably growing the same flower.

You are not so far behind us in bloomtime. I only found the first buds last Thursday, and it was not on the yellow ones.  It's not strange that you brought up i. germanica. I think this one is a very close cousin to it. I have buds on one that may just turn out to be a form of i. germanica that I should be posting soon.