Re: Re: *germanica*

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: *germanica*
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:23:35 -0800

You can find any number of Iris Nurseries that offer historics and now,
before the season really gets into full swing is the ideal time to spend
looking at the different sites.

The American Iris Society homepage (http://www.irises.org/links.htm) lists a
number of nurseries.

I try to keep a current list of those Nurseries who do not advertise with
AIS. You'll find it part way down our Links page at
http://www.povn.com/rock/links.html .

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA