Re: Re: *germanica*

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: *germanica*
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:07:01 -0500

You might consider moving to the South. Here we are allowed as many opinions as one's brain can conjure on as many subjects as we can wrap them around, we allow changing those opinions as often as doing so is found pleasing within them, and vehemently adhere to the principle that whatever opinion ingrained at the time is the one most near correct.
The Old Coot says: "HEAR, HEAR"
John Nettles

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here