Re: TB Battlestar and Lonesome Dove

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Battlestar and Lonesome Dove
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:54:13 -0600

I was so glad to see your picture. I received this iris in the Big Dig last year and I had a hard time finding a picture. I'm hoping to see it for real this year but due to the late start it got, I might have to wait another year.

I never did find a picture of Lonesome Dove.  Does anyone on the list have one?