Re: Re: TB: Luxor Gold

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Luxor Gold
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:54:13 -0500

I planted LG last September so how well it does in (hopefully not as soggy
as last year) southeastern PA remains to be seen.

It was beautiful here yesterday, sunny and low 60s. I was outside walking
around looking at what was waking up in my garden and thought about moving
the mulch off some things, but I knew as soon as I did that, it would snow
again. So I left the garden alone and it snowed anyway. in fact it is still
snowing.

Cheryl Leigh