Variegated Introduction Query

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Variegated Introduction Query
  • From: "wraives" <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:09:01 -0000

I just received the Mid-America catalogue and note with interest the
picture of 'Verdict' on the back page.  The bloom photo is too small
to be useful, but when the selling point is variegated foliage, that's
a minor point.

Unfortunately it is not on the web site yet.

At any rate, this is a long winded introduction to my question.  I
would like to contact Alan Ensminger who is responsible for the
following seedling.

http://members.rogers.com/orris/images/Winterberry
/Friday/web_295-15.jpg

(I'm not sure if the link will come through correctly, but the image
was taken at Winterberry Gardens during the 2003 National.)

Does anyone know if this will be introduced?  Failing that, does
anyone have Alan's snailmail address?  E-mail me privately with the
latter.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (who hopes his own variegated seedlings made it
through the winter)

Yahoo! Groups Links