Re: TB Battlestar and Lonesome Dove

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Battlestar and Lonesome Dove
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:21:33 -0600

Randy, Thank you so  much for the picture. I looked through this forum a while back, i guess before it was posted. I had found it at Willow Bend Farm for sale but no picture. It really is a lovely iris.
Try these links for a picture of Lonesome Dove (Fred Kerr 1994)
Randy Squires z10 North Hills, CA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links