re: Variegated Introduction Query

  • Subject: [iris-photos] re: Variegated Introduction Query
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:59:55 -0600

Hi Sandy,

Opal Wulf offers all of Alan Ensminger's new
introductions.  The address for Wulf's
Backachers is:

WULF'S BACKACHERS
WULF, HENRY & OPAL
7172 S 70TH ST
LINCOLN NE 68516-2607

I don't have Alan's address, though I know he
still attends the Lincoln meetings.  I'll see
if I can get the information and send it to you
offline.

Alan had several really exciting seedlings at
Falls Church last year.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where the snow crocuses are living up to their
name

Stop baby sea turtles from being crushed!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11745/1008

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511