Re: Sino-Siberians

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sino-Siberians
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:35:33 -0500

Thanks for posting the photos.  I've tried without much success to raise SIGNA sino-siberians here.  The diversity in the flowers is wonderful.  Most of us, I'm guessing, don't have the opportunity to see these crosses in person so your pics are the next best thing.
Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6
Zone 5a-5b
Where I'm grateful we didn't get the 4-6 inches of snow predicted, only about 2.