Re: Sino-Siberians

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sino-Siberians
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:26:47 -0800

Thanks Chuck,

My guess is that the Sino-Sibs really haven't been worked with enough to
have been developed into strains more forgiving of a wide range of growing
conditions. I'm hoping to breed some that are a lot more adaptable. (I've
already killed off the weakest ones! :-))

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA