Re: Re: why here? germanica

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: why here? germanica
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:13:24 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:13:25 -0700

I think we did get a bit carried awary there on the germanica subject, but
it sure is fun and interesting.  I figured the photo links there toward the
end might at least give a semblence of pulling it back into the rhelm of
photos, and perhaps give people not familiar with (part) of what we were
talking about at least an idea of what these plants are.

Anyone have any objections to sending these messages all over to
iris@hort.net?  Or, do think this one has run it's course and should be put
to rest for now?

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor