  • Subject: [iris-photos] Thanx
  • From: Jelcy Romberg <jelcy@jelcy.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:32:30 -0600

A great big Thank You to Christy for all of the wonderful photos of the
Sino-Siberians, I. versicolor and spec. that you have been sending of
late.  For us amateurs, armchair irisarians and/or part time planters,
the joy of seeing what others are cultivating, growing in areas that
wouldn't dare grow in our own areas, it is a treat.  Thank you,.  Thank
you. Thank each and every one of you.

And while I'm on a kudos kick, Bill Burleson;  your sage comments and
wry humor is always a treat.  Thanx for your words as well.

Yahoo! Groups Links