Re: IB seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IB seedling
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:07:12 -0500

I have a weakness for stripes, especially if the contrast is good as in this seedling.  Circus Stripes was my first striped iris, but the flimsy stalks got me down.  Obviously, many improvements have been made.  I wish this one would still be blooming for the National.
Keep tantalizing,
Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6