Re: SDB bloom time

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB bloom time
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:42:18 -0800 (PST)

Mike:  I really did gasp when I saw it....Wow....Can't wait for your catalogue....Based on the results your getting, I'll be adding Ruby Eruption pollon to the seedlings I'm growing.
Love the work!  Keep it up>    Paul Hill

Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
This has rebloomed multiple times already and it has been in the ground for
about a year.  wild coloring, the picture looks very close to the flower
color on my monitor.  3 buds
Ruby Eruption X (Madeline x Auroralita)
Starting to see the full impact of Ruby Eruption as a parent.
Mike Sutton

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=P3180004A.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links