Re: Iris Discussions-My Apologies

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Discussions-My Apologies
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 05:25:13 -0800 (PST)

John: I value your efforts. It is great to see someone who cares and does something. I have no intention of subverting these efforts. You must have recieved several complaints from other list members. If I have incovenienced them I am truly sorry. You have done a great deal for the digital Iris community and I certainly applaud you for that. It is sort of like speeding on the highway. I don't intentionally set our to break the law, but I often find I am 5 miles per hour over. It just a matter of enjoying too much a good thing. Thanks for providing it.

John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com> wrote:
Robert ( and the list)

I apologize to the list and personally to Robert for sending m,y
pervious message (below) to the list. If I were going to discuss this
with Robert, I should have done it privately. It is what I would ask of
you all, and should hold myself to a higher standard.

If I, at times, sound arrogant of offensive, I apologize. I am only
trying to keep the list on track and sometimes, with all the other
things going on, I don't spend the time I should smoothing my words.

John