SPEC: species discussion forum

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SPEC: species discussion forum
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:01:02 -0500

The species forum split off from iris-talk a couple of years ago, I
think.  I'm not sure where the species group hosts its mail (yahoo?),
but the posts are archived at Mallorn/hortnet.

When Chris asked us what we would like for re: additional services from
him (Mallorn/hortnet), two of my wishes were that the space age and
species posts be archived at Mallorn.  There was some talk about moving
prior messages over to be archived, but they aren't there (yet?).  So
they only go back to January.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511