Re: IB: seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IB: seedling
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:22:08 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:22:08 -0700

I have a bunch of backed up e-mail (109 messages) that just all popped up at once.  I thought there was only one photo under this heading until all these popped up.  I was responding to the 'Let's Boogie' X 'Orange Tiger' seedling.  I think it's very nice.  I like stripes too.

Yahoo! Groups Links