Re: First Bloom of the season....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] First Bloom of the season....
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:03:29 -0500

It was 19 deg here this morning.  Your photo really gives me a bad case of spring fever.  Such a lovely little flower.  Iris are amazingly tough at times.  When we moved last year, I had a bunch of IBs that spent the winter in the garage and got planted in the spring.  Almost half bloomed the year they were planted!
Best wishes on your birthday,
Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6