Re: First Bloom of the season....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] First Bloom of the season....
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:12:35 -0800 (PST)

That is one of the nicest irises I have seen in a long
time. Love those blue beards. I am going to guess this
is an SDB? I couldn't find anything in the R & I on
this iris. Is it introduced yet? What is the bud count
on it? Does it rebloom? Thanks in advance.

Seattle, WA. zone 8

--- "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:
>        Today was the morning of my 45th Birthday and
> I received a wonderful gift from one of my
> Iris.....We moved in December and I had no choice
> but to dig my Iris "Sweethearts Again" at that
> time...it was that or leave it behind....So I placed
> the ten rhyzomes in individual pots and hoped for
> the best...
>        Today I have five blooms open!  Not only did
> they survive but they did so really well!  The color
>  is a little off from an established clump because
> they are stressed, but they we there to say
> hello....Just wanted to share with everyone what a
> trouper this little SDB is......Paul Hill
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Sweethearts Again

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links