Problems receiving photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Problems receiving photos
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:36:08 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Somebody besides Clem emailed me about a problem receiving photos. I
have lost track of the email, please email me again.

If there is anyone else having problems receiving my photos please let
me know. Is there someone using Outlook Express that can receive my
photos (one attached)

Thx

John
<

I was unable to read the 1st attachment but could read the second one.
Both of them showed they were .jpg files.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, Ok - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511