Re: Re: Re: Re: [iris-species] Kochii

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Re: [iris-species] Kochii
  • From: "acb" <acb@gv.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:53:37 -0800

John,

I still have problems getting your attachments and from all other indications, it must be my problem. The email from Willwarner with attachments (below) also couldn't be read. The messages I get on these attachments using Outlook Express is 'OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:(then lists the attachment)'.

Normally all attachments are shown without opening using this program. If anybody has a similiar problem or knows the solution, please email me ar acb@gv.net.
Thanks,
Art Bern